Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Mega Mix is an exclusively digital format game on the Nintendo Switch. The game will launch on May 15, 2020.
- Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Mega Mix Launches Exclusively on Nintendo Switch on May 15, 2020
- Mix it up with Miku in the free demo, available starting April 20 on the Nintendo Switch eShop
- Digital pre-orders now available. Pre-order today to get the free 4-song ‘Theme Song DLC Pack’ on launch day, available for all players starting 6/12!
Check out the trailer below:
Full features can be seen on the Miku Megamix website, featuring the full 100-song list, additional gameplay and customization details, and screenshots!
Pre Order Options: Mix and Mega-Match (heh)
Digital pre-orders are available now on the Nintendo Switch eShop:
- Base Game ($39.39 USD) – Yes, this is pronounced Miku-Miku – whoever is pricing this has the last laugh
- Mega Pack ($59.99 USD) – Comes with 6 DLC song packs, each containing 6 songs, for a total of 36 additional songs (woot!)
After the game launches, the 6 DLC packs in the ‘Mega Pack’ will also be available individually at $6.99 USD each, or in a bundle containing all 6 packs for $29.99 USD.
All pre-orders come with a 4-song ‘Theme Song DLC Pack’, which contains playable versions of tracks from previous Project DIVA titles. These include:
- The Secret Garden by Kosaki Satoru
- Look This Way, Baby by ryo
- Sekiranun Graffiti by ryo
- Yumeyume by DECO*27
For anyone who misses out on pre-ordering, the ‘Theme Song DLC Pack’ will be available free for all players beginning on 6/12.
Download the Mega Demo Today (It’s only 800+MB)
A demo of Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Mega Mix is now available on the Nintendo Switch eShop. Here, you can try out two songs, Arifureta Sekai Seifuku and Romeo and Cinderella in either the traditional button-based ‘Arcade Mode’ or the all-new motion-based ‘Mix Mode.’
You’ll also have a chance to play with the game’s customization options before the full launch on 5/15 – choose between three modules for Hatsune Miku, or change your character skin to one of your other favorite Vocaloids, including Rin, Len, Luka, KAITO, or MEIKO. Please note, these skins are a visual change only and do not change the performer for the song.
‘Mix Mode’ requires the Joy-Con™ controllers to be detached, and is incompatible with the Nintendo Switch’s handheld mode or the Nintendo Switch Lite console. ‘Arcade Mode’ is compatible with both handheld mode and the Nintendo Switch Lite.
If you have played the game before
If you notice, the keys are adapted to the switch controller. But if you’re more used to the PlayStation format you can change the button labels in the game from the XYAB keys to the Triangle-Square-Circle-X keys.
Buy Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Mega Mix on the eShop today!