December 7, 2023 – Update 1.41 for Sonic Frontiers is now live on PlayStation®4, PlayStation®5, Nintendo Switch™, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Steam, Epic Games Store. In addition to bug fixes, this update also introduces a difficulty adjustment patch for the recently released third free content update, The Final Horizon.
Free Content Update 3: The Final Horizon – Patch Notes
• Made Balance Adjustments to Easy Mode
The following changes have been made to Easy mode:
• Trial Towers: New level designs have been added.
• Towers of the Master: The default difficulty and Sonic’s attack level have been adjusted.
• Master King Koco’s Trial: Your maximum Ring capacity and the health of each Titan have been adjusted.
• Made changes to some of the controls for Amy, Knuckles and Tails.
• The parry window for perfect parries was adjusted to be more forgiving.
*The window will be extended even further when playing on Easy.
• Knuckles’ maneuverability during gliding has significantly increased.
• Adjusted the stats of some special moves for Amy, Knuckles, and Tails after leveling them up
• The attack and defense of certain special moves for Amy, Knuckles, and Tails after they level up have been increased.
• Made it Easier to Retry After a Game Over
• The pink panels in the Trial Towers will respawn after a certain amount of time has passed and you are a certain distance away.
• If you make a mistake before a Cyber Space checkpoint and you have to restart from the beginning, the timer will now reset so you don’t need to manually restart.
*Excluding Cyber Space Challenge
Various bug fixes, including the issue where audio would not play during sub-events, have also been addressed.
Please ensure your game has been updated to the latest update for a smoother and more stable experience.